Got some troubles that aren't orc-related? We can help there too. Sending us your system information and your logs can help us troubleshoot your issue. You can send them to us using the support form here.
1. Include a detailed description of your problem on the support form. Include what you've tried already!
2. Create a dxdiag. This will give us information about your system.
- Click the "Start" or "Windows" button in the lower left corner of your desktop.
- Type "DxDiag" into the dialogue box and hit the “Enter” key.
- The DirectX Diagnostic Tool will appear, displaying your System Information.
- Click on "Save All Information."
- Name it “dxdiag” and save it to your desktop. Then, attach the file to this email.
3. Provide your recent Patcher, Dashboard, and Unreal logs along with dump files.
Where to Find Your Logs:
Only the Stand-alone client has Patcher logs. Patcher logs are here:
[drive and path]:\OMDU\OMDU_Data\output_log.txt
For Steam the default path for Dashboard logs is:
[drive and path]:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\OrcsMustDieUnchained
Dashboard Logs are here:
[drive and path]:\Dashboard\Bin\SpitfireDashboard_Data\output_log.txt
Unreal game logs are here:
[drive and path]:\Users\[name]\Documents\My Games\Orcs Must Die Unchained\SpitfireGame\Logs\launch.log
There might not actually be a game log, if not,there might be a crash dump.
Crash dump files are here:
[drive and path]:\Dashboard\Bin\SpitfireDashboard_Data\unreal***.dmp