If a player experiences errors connecting to Hero Academy 2 with Facebook, we recommend the player be logged into their Facebook account on their device as Facebook will require permissions to allow access to Hero Academy 2 and attempt the following troubleshooting steps:
- Verify you have a stable internet connection.
- Verify your Facebook username and password are correct.
- Exit out of Hero Academy 2.
- If using the Facebook app on a device, log out (or delete and reinstall it) then sign back in.
- If using a windowed version of Facebook, log out of your Facebook account in all browsers installed on your device (Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, etc.) and sign in again.
- Reopen a new session of Hero Academy 2 and try to connect the game to Facebook again.
If a player follows the steps to connect an account to Facebook and are having difficulties, please attempt force-closing both Application and attempting again.
To force-close an application:
- For iOS Devices, this can be done by double pressing the Home button to bring up the fast app switcher.
- Navigate to the app screen you want to quit.
- Swipe up on the app card you wish to shut down by flicking it up and off the screen.
- For Android Devices this can usually be done under Settings > Applications > Hero Academy 2 > then pressing ‘Force stop.’
( Please note: The specific location may vary slightly depending on which device platform and OS the player is using.)
If using the Facebook mobile application, using the same instructions above, force-stop the Facebook app.
If using Facebook in a browser window, close all browser windows. If the error persists, try downloading the Facebook App. Set up the App normally, log in with the account you wish to connect, and launch the game again.
If after there steps you are still unable to connect to Facebook please send an email to Support@RobotEntertainment.com or fill out a Support Ticket here: http://support.robotentertainment.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and we can look into this for you!